So it’s been just over six months since I moved from Tumblr to WordPress and so I’ve had time to reflect on the change and will be making a few changes, but first a few thoughts:
- Engagement on WordPress is nothing like it was on Tumblr, I’m grateful when it happens, but it’s sparse to say the least. WordPress just isn’t setup to have the same kind of like/reblog system (even though the functions are there), nor does it have the user base to make that aspect of it work.
- There isn’t the same kind of source material available on the platform for captions (or if there is the discovery of it is nearly impossible). I end up pulling images from other platforms and upload them.
- WordPress is a lot more flexible in many ways (scheduling, editing, formats, etc.) but also more limited (themes and other plugins that are missing in the free version).
On Tumblr I managed my queue with stories every other day and sexbot captions in between. That’s no longer viable and without the feedback seems like a lot of work, so here’s what I’m going to do:
- New image captions will be posted on a weekly basis, Saturdays at 3pm EST.
- New FWPB will be posted on a weekly basis if I have one, on Sundays at 3pm EST.
- Random other posts will be done randomly 😉
The other reason for this change is I’d like to have some more time to work on my short stories. Trying to create (basically) daily content for WordPress has been eating in to my time quite a lot.
June 25, 2019 — 1:10 am
did you try DeviantArt ?
June 25, 2019 — 1:24 am
in the sense of posting other stuff than “First World Bimbo Problems”
June 25, 2019 — 5:34 am
Unfortunately my “other stuff” breaks DeviantArt’s rules.
July 21, 2019 — 11:03 pm
Does it really? Seems like they’re pretty lax on erotica, and nudes seem to get a pass so long as there isn’t an erect penis or penetration of any kind.
July 22, 2019 — 10:20 am
It does it you read their TOS, and I’m not interested in trying to “slip under the radar”. If a platform doesn’t want my kind of content then I’m just not going to use that platform.