Ok, so after… 10+ months of work, I’ve completed the tagging of all my previous content.

While it is less than my original estimate of over a year… it’s not by much 😂

Anyway, during the tagging I also did some minor cleanup of the posts for spelling and grammar where I found issues. But it was a very light editing, so there will still be many issues left I’m sure.

Also, I converted all of the posts over to the new block editor in WordPress, so they should be ready for any other changes that might come up.

The only thing that I’ll probably look at doing is going over the major story tags and making sure they’re a little more consistent. For example, ColdWarBimbo probably has some posts tagged with Bimbofication, while others probably don’t. Not a big deal, just something I can do a bluk clean up on in the database.

13